The Drink Portland, OR Craft Brewery Crawl
Experience the hottest craft breweries in one of the most explosive brewery cities in the world! Cruise with us through the vibrant Portland city streets as we curate a trip to three breweries, complete with a flight or pint at each stop.
One-of-a-Kind Portland Craft Brewery Tour
Portland has one of the fastest growing and most unique craft beers scenes in the nation, hosting over 75 breweries, and no visit would be complete without getting a taste for yourself. Cruise with us through the vibrant streets of Portland and sample some of its finest craft beer. In addition to the Portland brewery tour, you receive a flight (or pint, subject to flight availability) at each of the three brewery stops, allowing you to explore many local craft suds!
What’s Included in Your Portland eTuk Ride
- Expert local guide
- Pick-up at your Downtown Portland hotel (subject to location) or another centralized location within city limits
- Three flights (or pint subject to flight availability)
- Gluten-free? Rosé all day? Our Portland eTuk tour can also stop at urban wineries, cideries, and distilleries.
Where We Go
We visit three of the following:
- Ex Novo Brewing Co.
- Ecliptic Brewing
- Stormbreaker Brewing
- Widmer Brothers Brewing Company
- And many more!
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Casual, weather-appropriate clothing
- Minimum Age: 21 (drinking age in Oregon)
- Our Portland brewery tour departs in rain, snow, or shine; We have heated seats and covers for our vehicles to protect you from the elements
- A full refund will be given if tour is cancelled 72 hours in advance. Cancellations made within the three-day window will be refunded on a case-by-case basis.
- Tour FAQs
Q: Which breweries do we visit on our Portland beer tour?
- Our guides work with you to select the breweries that meet your group’s taste, vibe, and dietary preferences. We also take into consideration weather, opening days/hours, and more to help curate the best experience for your group.
Q: Does the Portland Craft Brewery Crawl include beers/flights?
- Yes, a draft beer or flight of beers is included at each brewery you visit. The daytime tours visit three breweries, the night cap (9:30 p.m.) tours visit two Portland breweries.
Q: Do you have any options besides beer on the tour?
- Yes, your tour can be customized to include urban wineries or cider houses.
Q: Are the vehicles equipped to handle strollers or wheelchairs?
- Unfortunately, not. Also, please keep in mind our vehicles have a step to get in and out of the vehicles.
Q: How many people does an eTuk seat?
- Each eTuk can seat up to six adults.