The Ultimate Urban Denver City Tour
Experience what makes Denver such a unique place! We take you to the local hot spots and hidden gems of the city, from the historical to the trendy, in our eco-friendly electric vehicle.
Explore Denver in an eTuk
The most incredible way to take in this magnificent city! The eTuk Urban Denver City Tour unveils a behind-the-scenes and historical look at the Mile High City. Your journey begins when we pick you up in our 100% electric tuk tuk built locally in Denver by eTuk USA! From there, you explore all the local hot spots and hidden gems of the city. From historic Larimer Square to River North (RiNo), one of the country’s hottest and most dynamic neighborhoods, you will understand why Denver is consistently voted as one of the best cities to live year-after-year!
- Expert local guide
- Pick-up at your Downtown Denver hotel (subject to location) or at Union Station (17th Street and Wynkoop)
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Casual weather-appropriate clothing
- Civic Center Park
- Downtown Core
- Golden Triangle (Main Arts District)
- Larimer Square (Denver’s Oldest Block)
- Union Station
- Sports Stadiums
- RiNo Neighborhood and Graffiti Murals
- Central Market Stop (Local provisions and Ice cream!)
- Minimum age: None
- Tour departs in rain, snow, or shine (Denver-style!); We have heated seats and covers for our vehicles to protect you from the elements
- A full refund will be given if tour is cancelled 72 hours in advance. Cancellations made within the three-day window will be refunded on a case-by-case basis.
- Tour FAQs
Q: Is there an opportunity to get out of the vehicle along the tour?
- Yes, your Denver tour has multiple opportunities to get out, take pictures, or walk around some of the attractions and sites.
Q: Are the vehicles equipped to handle strollers or wheelchairs?
- Unfortunately not. Also, please keep in mind our vehicles have a step to get in and out of the vehicles.
Q: Does the tour require any strenuous activity?
- No, however the vehicles do have a high step, so tour participants must be able to step in and out of the vehicles. Our tour guides do have foldaway steps to aid guests who might need a leg up.
Q: How many people does an eTuk seat?
- Each eTuk can seat up to six adults, though we recommend five for our Urban Denver City Tours.