The Drink RiNo Craft Brewery Premium Experience
This is your chance to get behind-the-scenes tours at up to three breweries in RiNo! We cater the tour to you, and after each private tour, enjoy a delicious flight while you take in the brewery's unique feel.
Behind-The-Scenes Denver Brewery Tour
Come experience why Denver is a worldwide destination when it comes to craft beer. Cruise with us through the vibrant street murals of the RiNo neighborhood with our local “craft beer expert” and get a rare look at the stories of three incredibly different, local craft breweries. Included is a private, behind-the-scenes tour of a Denver brewery and one pint or flight of any beverage at each stop.
- Expert local guide
- Pick-up at your Downtown Denver hotel (subject to location) or at Union Station (17th Street and Wynkoop)
- A behind-the-scenes look into Denver’s local craft brewery scene and what makes each location special
- One flight or pint of your choice at each location
- Gluten-free? Rosé all day? Tour can also stop at urban wineries, cideries, and distilleries.
Where We Go
We visit three of the following:
- Great Divide Barrel Bar
- Mockery Brewing
- Black Shirt Brewing Co.
- Ratio Beerworks
- Bigsby’s Folly
- C-Squared Ciders
- Beryl’s Beer Co.
- Stem Ciders
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Casual, weather-appropriate clothing
- Please do NOT wear open-toed shoes, for your safety
- Minimum Age: 21 (drinking age in Colorado)
- Tour departs in rain, snow, or shine (Denver-style!); We have heated seats and covers for our vehicles to protect you from the elements
- A full refund will be given if tour is cancelled 72 hours in advance. Cancellations made within the three-day window will be refunded on a case-by-case basis.
- Each eTuk can seat up to six adults