Q: Where do i get picked up for my tour?
- If you selected our default (free) pickup, we will pick you up from Union Station at the corner of 17th and Wynkoop Street (look for our fun unique vehicles in the 5 min passenger pickup zone). If you selected a hotel pickup, we will pick you up at the hotel indicated in your reservation.
Q: Is there an opportunity to get out of the vehicle along the tour?
- Yes, your tour will have multiple opportunities to get out, take pictures, or walk around some of the attractions and sites.
Q: What should i bring on the tour?
- Bottle of water to stay hydrated.
- Casual, Weather appropriate clothing.
Q: Are the vehicles equipped to handle strollers or wheelchairs?
- Unfortunately not. Also, please keep in mind our vehicles have a step to get in and out of the vehicles.
Q: Does the tour require any strenuous activity?
- No, however the vehicles do have a high step, so tour participants must be able to step in and out of the vehicles. Our tour guides, to have foldaway steps to aid guests who might need a leg up.
Q: What is the refund policy?
- Full refund will be given if tour is canceled 48 Hours in advance, cancellations made within the 48 Hours window will be refunded on a case by case basis. To date we have yet to deny a refund!
Q: What if it is raining or snowing?
- Tour departs Rain, Snow, or Shine (Denver Style!). keep in mind we do have heated seats and covers for our vehicles to protect you from the elements.
Our tour features the key must-see sites of Denver, along with some hidden Gems. Our tour guides work will work with you to tailor your tour to some of your preferences. Here are some of the highlights you may see along the tour:
- Civic Center Park. Bordered by the State Capitol, the City and County Building, and the Denver Art Museum, Civic Center Park is the centerpiece of Denver's green space. The park blooms with 25,000 square feet of flower beds each summer and serves as a frequent event site.
- Colorado State Capitol. A key feature in the Denver skyline because of its gold bell-shaped dome, the Capitol Building, fittingly in the Mile High City, has a point located at exactly 5,280 feet above sea level.
- Golden Triangle. This is Denver's creative center for Art and Culture. The district includes the Denver Art Museum, Denver Public Library, U.S. Mint, History Colorado Center, The Colorado Photographic Arts Center, McNichols Building, Byers-Evans House, Kirkland Museum, Clyfford Still Museum, Curious Theatre Company, galleries, artist's studios, fine restaurants and specialty stores all committed to "the art of living with art!"
- Larimer Square. Denver's urban shopping and dining district. Victorian buildings house specialty boutiques and unique chef-driven restaurants. Shop one-of-a-kind stores with distinctive fashion and exclusive offerings. Special events and a vibrant atmosphere year-round..
- Union Station. Step into Denver's living room. Sit back, relax and take in the view. Grab a bite, a beverage or a sweet-smelling bouquet. Whatever Denver Union Station calls you to do, you'll be a part of the living, breathing energy that buzzes through this great space.
- Sports Stadiums. Visit Mile High Stadium and Coors field.
- Lohi. LoHi is characterized by a mix of old and ultra-modern architecture, some of the city's most innovative restaurants and bars, and incredible views of the Highland Bridge and downtown Denver.
- RiNo Arts District. Located just a mile north of downtown, the River North Art District-or RiNo for short-is Denver's creative hub. Home to artisans, painters, photographers, designers, filmmakers, and architects, RiNo combines the city's most progressive exhibition spaces with the city's coolest live/work spaces. RiNo is "Where Art Is Made."
- The Denver Central Market. Denver's gourmet food hall and grocery, located in RiNo. Showcasing 11 of Denver's top chefs and food purveyors. Buy all you need for dinner that night, or sit and enjoy a cocktail at Curio Bar matched with food prepared for you from any of the kitchens.
Other Tour Features & Stops:
- "I see what you mean". You will see what we mean!
- Littleman Ice-cream. A great optional stop in Lohi to grab the kids some ice-cream in the summer.
- Molly Brown House. The home of Titanic heroine, the unsinkable Margaret "Molly" Brown, a woman of extraordinary courage.
We are happy to have earned a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor. You can visit our TripAdvisor page to see our ratings and feedback for all our tours. Here are some of our favorites for The Ultimate Denver City Tour:
Joe F from Clearwater, FL (August 17) 5 - Star
Seeing Denver up close. We wanted to see as much of Denver as possible during our short visit. The Urban Denver City tour conducted by our host & guide Ty surpassed all expectations. Ty was courteous from the start and a wealth of interesting Denver history. We loved experiencing Denver by riding in the eTuk vehicle because we could get up close to sights, travel on the city streets and have the feel of open air tour. We saw and learned more in our time with Ty and eTuk than we could have managed ourselves in 2 days.
kathryandsue from Denver, CO (August 17) 5 - Star
Great excursion for local family & house guest. he Ultimate Urban Denver City Tour was a fun way to introduce our Japanese houseguest to the neighborhoods and history of our city. And we got to see some cool aspects of town (and learn local history) we had missed in our 20+ years living here. Jordan was a great driver and guide, with some truly behind-the-scenes knowledge. Thanks eTuk Ride for a wonderful afternoon!
Ernie L from San Jose, CA (July 17) 5 - Star
Fun introduction to Denver . Ty was our guide. He made our first trip to Denver eventful and interesting. We were expecting the city's major attractions, which we did, and also got to to see as well the "smaller" places such as Molly Brown's house and museum, which had we been on our own would have overlooked. Ty has a good sense of humor and enthusiasm for this type of adventure.
Jennifer N (June 17) 5 - Star
A fun way to learn about Denver . I booked this tour when my mom and her friends came to tour. I wasn't sure what to expect but whatever my expectations, they were surpassed! Our tour guide was informative, funny and flexible. He had sunscreen on hand when we forgot, took pictures any time and had a wealth of info to share. We all agreed it was a great way to spend the day learning about Denver!