Denver is known as “The Napa Valley of Beer” and no visit would be complete without experiencing the craft beer scene. Cruise with us through the vibrant street murals of the RiNo neighborhood and sample some of Denver’s finest craft beer. In addition to the tour, you’ll receive a flight (or pint, subject to flight availability) at each of the three brewery stops, allowing you to explore many local craft suds!
– A local Guide with Incredibly Fun eTuk Transportation
– 3 Flights (or pint, subject to flight availability)
– Pick-Up at Union Station (17th & Wynkoop, see map below) or your Downtown Denver Hotel (Subject to Location)
Q: What is RiNo?
- Located just north of downtown Denver, RiNo includes a remarkable concentration of creative businesses, including architects, art galleries, designers, furniture makers, illustrators, painters, media artists, photographers, sculptors and an array of studio spaces. RiNo is “Where Art Is Made” in Denver and you can always finds something new and exciting to check out around the neighborhood.
Q: What is the craft drink scene like?
- RiNo has the largest concentration of craft beverage manufacturers in the United States, with 15 craft breweries, cideries, wineries and distilleries in a one-mile radius.
Q: Where do i get picked up for my tour?
- If you selected our default (free) pickup, we will pick you up from Union Station at the corner of 17th and Wynkoop Street (look for our fun unique vehicles in the 5 min passenger pickup zone). If you selected a hotel pickup, we will pick you up at the hotel indicated in your reservation.
Q: Which Breweries will we visit on our tour?
- Our guides will work with you to select the breweries that meet your group’s taste, vibe, and dietary preferences. We also take into consideration, weather, opening days/hours to help the best experience for your group.
Q: Does the Drink RiNo Craft Brewery Crawl include beers/flights?
- Yes, a draft beer or flight of beers is included at each brewery you visit. The daytime tours visit 3 breweries, the night cap (9:30 PM) tours visit 2 breweries.
Q: Does the Drink RiNo Craft Brewery Crawl include behind the scenes tours?
- No, if you would prefer a tour with more in-depth information and behind the scenes tours please check out our RiNo Craft Brewery Premium Experience. That being said, during the weekdays and off-peak hours, breweries & brewmasters along with our guides are happy to share information with our guests.
Q: Do you have any options besides beer on the tour?
- Yes, your tour can be customized to include urban wineries or cider houses.
Q: What should i bring on the tour?
- Government Issued ID proving you are over 21.
- Casual, Weather appropriate clothing.
Q: Are the vehicles equipped to handle strollers or wheelchairs?
- Unfortunately not. Also, please keep in mind our vehicles have a step to get in and out of the vehicles.
Q: What is the refund policy?
- Full refund will be given if tour is canceled 48 Hours in advance, cancellations made within the 48 Hours window will be refunded on a case by case basis. To date we have yet to deny a refund!
Q: What if it is raining or snowing?
- Tour departs Rain, Snow, or Shine (Denver Style!). keep in mind we do have heated seats and covers for our vehicles to protect you from the elements.
Our tour features the Drink RiNo independent craft adult beverage producers dedicated to promoting and celebrating the independent and wild spirit of RiNo.
Here are the highlights of our partners in their own words.
- Bierstadt Lager. Brewery focusing on classic German lagers, using traditional techniques; brewing in an 85 year old copper Brewhaus. Zum Wohl!
- Beryl’s Beer Co. We here at Beryl’s are obsessed with making great beer and doing it differently, with our own unique spin on traditional recipes. By barrel-aging many of our hand-crafted beers, we strive to craft inspired flavors that you may not be expecting.
- Black Shirt Brewing Co. We focus on one style, exposing its potential, pushing it’s boundaries. Go against the grain, find your own path, and when you need inspiration always loot to the ones in black.
- Great Divide Brewing Company. A denver brewery since 1994. Great Divide has been brewing with bold character from the very beginning. Swung by to taste our wide selection of core, barrel aged and pilot brews.
- Mockery Brewing. For beer drinkers looking for creative & delicious brews. Mockery Brewing is the innovative producer of damn good beers that break the rules in all the right places.
- Stem Ciders. Stem Ciders is an urban cidery located in the heart of Denver’s RiNo District. Founded in 2013 by Eric Foster and Phil Kao, two passionate entrepreneurs with a deep appreciation for craft, and a strong commitment to reviving the cider tradition, Stem produces cider founded on three main principles: quality, style, and tradition.
- Ratio Beerworks. With deep roots in punk rock, comedy, the arts, and community, Ratio is also squarely focused on brewing a wide breadth of meticulously crafted beers, with a modern twist.
- C Squared Ciders. C Squared Ciders creates the highest quality ciders from the finest ingredients. Just apple, Gluten free, an no sulphates or added sugar. Stop in and see what cider, to the next level, is all about!
- Bigsby’s Folly. Artisanal meets accessible at our full-production craft winery where we pair the authenticity of California’s most prestigious vineyards with the approachability of our tasting room.
We are happy to have earned a 5-star rating on TripAdvisor. You can visit our TripAdvisor page to see our ratings and feedback for all our tours. Here are some of our favorites for the Drink RiNo Craft Brewery Crawl:
Becki T from Monument, CO (July 17) 5 – Star
Old Friends Beer Tour. I was looking for something different to do with some friends I haven’t seen in 30 years. They were visiting Denver, and we all like beer. Mmm Beer! So, when I saw this, I couldn’t resist the concept. The architecture and vibe was great. Our driver had personality and yet didn’t get in the way of our reunion and again it has been 30 years. It was a hot day for Denver but we cooled down with some tasty suds and I recommend this for date night, group gathering or reunions. What a way to Drink Denver.
Goingaround1 from Orlando, FL (July 17) 5 – Star
Best Beer Tour HANDS DOWN!!!. Prompt on time pick up. Extremely passionate team members. Awesome fun drive/quick tour around town. Bartenders at every spot knew the drivers by name, and seemed to have very close business relationships. We were treated with VIP service at all three brewery’s we stopped at. I can’t brag about this tour enough. Plus we didn’t have to drive.
Preston H (May 17) 5 – Star
The way to do a brewery tour! This brewery tour was amazing from start to finish! The reservations were so easy and the owner accommodated our large party and made sure everything was setup right. This is an owner who knows how to run a business. Jeremy, the eTuk driver/leader for our tour, was the best! They took great care of us and made it an amazing tour! I have to say I don’t think we could have picked anything better to do in Denver than this! Can’t wait to do it again!
Jayna H (July 17) 5 – Star
A must do in Denver! We were looking for something to do that included visiting breweries when we stumbled upon the eTuke RiNo brewery tour. Our friends, who live in Denver hadn’t heard of it so we took a chance. It was incredible to say he least. Jason, our eTuke driver and guide was full of information about the breweries and made the experience entertaining and fun. When we visit again we will definitely do the tour another time and hit some more breweries.