The Ultimate Urban Portland City Tour
Get to know what makes Portland such an incredibly dynamic and unique city! We take you to our favorite locations in the city in our one-of-a-kind, eco-friendly electric tuk tuks.
Explore Portland in an eTuk
The most incredible way to take in this magnificent city! The eTuk Urban Portland City Tour unveils a behind-the-scenes and historical look at the magic of the “City of Roses.” Your journey begins when we pick you up in our 100% electric tuk tuk built in Denver, CO. From there, you explore all the local hot spots and hidden gems of the city. From historic Alphabet District to Irvington, you get an intimate look at some of the city’s hottest and most dynamic neighborhoods. You quickly understand why Portland is consistently voted as one of the best cities to live in year after year!
What’s Included in Your Portland Tuk Tuk Ride
- Expert local guide
- Pick-up at your Downtown Portland hotel (subject to location) or another centralized downtown Portland location
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Casual, weather-appropriate clothing
- Waterfront Park
- Pioneer Courthouse Square
- Director Park
- Portland Art Museum
- Arlene Schnitzler Concert Hall
- Keller Auditorium
- Local Portland Street Art
- Alder Street Food Cart Pod
- And so much more!
- Minimum Age: None
- Tour departs in rain, snow, or shine; We have heated seats and covers for our vehicles to protect you from the elements. Don’t worry, our rain flies are sure to keep you dry in any condition!
- A full refund will be given if tour is cancelled 72 hours in advance. Cancellations made within the three-day window will be refunded on a case-by-case basis.
- Tour FAQs
Q: Is there an opportunity to get out of the vehicle along the tour?
- Yes, your Portland tour has multiple opportunities to get out, take pictures, or walk around some of the attractions and sites.
Q: Are the vehicles equipped to handle strollers or wheelchairs?
- Unfortunately, not. Also, please keep in mind our vehicles have a step to get in and out of the vehicles.
Q: Does the tour require any strenuous activity?
- No, however the vehicles do have a high step, so tour participants must be able to step in and out of the vehicles. Our tour guides do have foldaway steps to aid guests who might need a leg up.
Q: How many people does an eTuk seat?
- Each eTuk can seat up to six adults, though we recommend five for our Urban City Tours.