The Drink RiNo Craft Brewery Crawl
Experience RiNo's hottest breweries! You cruise with us through the vibrant streets of RiNo as we curate a trip to three breweries (or cideries, wineries etc.), complete with a flight or pint at each stop.
One-of-a-Kind Denver Craft Brewery Tour
Denver is known as “The Napa Valley of Beer,” and no visit would be complete without experiencing the craft beer scene. Cruise with us through the vibrant street murals of the RiNo neighborhood and sample some of Denver’s finest craft beer. In addition to the RiNo brewery tour, you receive a flight (or pint, subject to flight availability) at each of the three brewery stops, allowing you to explore many local craft suds!
*Our Drink RiNo Craft Brewery Crawl does not include a tour of the breweries. For a more “behind the scenes” look at the breweries in the neighborhood, please take a look at our Drink RiNo Craft Brewery Premium Experience!
- Expert local guide
- Pick-up at your Downtown Denver hotel (subject to location) or at Union Station (17th Street and Wynkoop)
- Three flights (or pint subject to flight availability)
- Gluten-free? Rosé all day? Tour can also stop at urban wineries, cideries, and distilleries.
Where We Go
We visit three of the following:
- Great Divide Barrel Bar
- Mockery Brewing
- Black Shirt Brewing Co.
- Ratio Beerworks
- Bigsby’s Folly
- C-Squared Ciders
- Beryl’s Beer Co.
- Stem Ciders
- ODELL Brewing
- And many more!
What To Bring
- Water bottle
- Casual weather-appropriate clothing
- Minimum Age: 21 (drinking age in Colorado)
- Our Denver brewery tour departs in rain, snow, or shine (Denver-style!); We have heated seats and covers for our vehicles to protect you from the elements
- A full refund will be given if tour is cancelled 72 hours in advance. Cancellations made within the three-day window will be refunded on a case-by-case basis.
- Tour FAQs
Q: What is RiNo?
- Located just north of downtown Denver, RiNo, short for River North, includes a remarkable concentration of creative businesses, including architects, art galleries, designers, furniture makers, illustrators, painters, media artists, photographers, sculptors, and an array of studio spaces. RiNo is “Where Art Is Made” in Denver and you can always finds something new and exciting to check out around the neighborhood.
Q: What is the craft drink scene like?
- RiNo has the largest concentration of craft beverage manufacturers in the United States, with 15 craft breweries, cideries, wineries, and distilleries in a one-mile radius.
Q: Which breweries do we visit on our Denver beer tour?
- Our guides work with you to select the breweries that meet your group’s taste, vibe, and dietary preferences. We also take into consideration weather, opening days/hours, and more to help curate the best experience for your group.
Q: Does the Drink RiNo Craft Brewery Crawl include beers/flights?
- Yes, a draft beer or flight of beers is included at each brewery you visit. The daytime tours visit three breweries, the night cap (9:30 p.m.) tours visit two Denver breweries.
Q: Does the Drink RiNo Craft Brewery Crawl include behind-the-scenes tours?
- No, if you would prefer a tour with more in-depth information and behind-the-scenes tours, please check out our RiNo Craft Brewery Premium Experience. That being said, during the weekdays and off-peak hours, breweries and brewmasters along with our guides are happy to share information with our guests.
Q: Do you have any options besides beer on the tour?
- Yes, your tour can be customized to include urban wineries or cider houses.
Q: Are the vehicles equipped to handle strollers or wheelchairs?
- Unfortunately not. Also, please keep in mind our vehicles have a step to get in and out of the vehicles.
Q: How many people does an eTuk seat?
- Each eTuk can seat up to six adults.